Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bullying Self Esteem Quotes From Celebrities

Some time in our life we've all felt ugly...even celebrities.

Here are some great quotes from celebs on bullying, self-esteem, dating and more.









Feeling comfortable and beautiful in your own skin can be an ordeal many of us face on a daily basis. If you think it's bad for us, imagine what it's like for celebrities who have to deal with paparazzi following them everywhere. Each time they are on the beach in their swimsuit they've got to be wondering if an unflattering photo is going to end up on the front page of a gossip magazine. That's why it's so important for all of us to embrace our body whether we're skinny or plus size.

By The Bully Blog with 3 comments

3 comments:

Bullying is difficult to define, because in today's society it extends much further beyond someone taking your child's lunch money or pushing him or her around on the playground, and the effects of this type of behavior go much deeper than a black eye. Teasing, taunting, ethnic slurs and sexual harassment are all forms of bullying. Bullying behavior is generally repetitive hostility and aggression directed toward a victim who is physically or mentally weaker than the bully. Thus, being a parent I've learned to be vigilant and more particular on the safety of my teens especially when it comes with bullying cases. Then I found this site that provides a protection for children from a safety mobile protection that can access family, friends and 911 in times of emergency. I just downloaded their application on their iPhone. Here’s where you can find it: http://bit.ly/YNXdKX www.PersonalSafetySystem.com

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry fr everyone who has to be victims in the bullies game. It is not fun one bit. I am a 16 year old girl and I am facing being bullied myself. It sucks bad. I hate it. I hate the feeling of wanting to skip school, because I am afraid of what those girls are going to say today. It shouldn't have to be that way. Honestly, I think some people need to be brought uo then down.
#StompOutBullying

I read this Post and this is very informative blog . Thank you for sharing such like of information.for more information about this you can also visit our site.
https://blog.mindvalley.com/boost-your-self-esteem/

Post a Comment

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives